Thread: Are Warfronts bad for WoW?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Are Warfronts bad for WoW?

TL;DR

Az argues that Warfronts appear to be a loot piñata which makes all other content in BFA irrelevant. Do you agree? Will Blizz change their mind?

Default Re: Are Warfronts bad for WoW?

It's more the fact that there is already catch up mechanics in the expansion...at the same time as the first raid gets released basically. There's no real good reason to do catch up gear yet, it's always been when the next raid tier would come out that there'd be some small catch up, not too much, but enough for new characters to not spend too much time on irrelevant gear. Warfronts are fine, catch up is bad.
    Currently Active:
    World of Warcraft: Hean
    Steam: Hean

Currently inactive:
    Path of Exile: Exnah (Shadow on Normal) & Heany (Witch on Anarchy)
    Firefall: Hean
    War Thunder: Hean

Quote Originally Posted by Hean View Post
    It's more the fact that there is already catch up mechanics in the expansion...at the same time as the first raid gets released basically. There's no real good reason to do catch up gear yet, it's always been when the next raid tier would come out that there'd be some small catch up, not too much, but enough for new characters to not spend too much time on irrelevant gear. Warfronts are fine, catch up is bad.
    I agree with this 100% Had a talk about this at work today (a few of my work buddies are in RL as well). Why have such high gear for something that easy as Warfronts? Why are you able to run around with M+ and raid gear from doing something like that already? I got friends who are 350+ and not done a single thing outside Warfront, that's silly.
    Kinzu - Restoration/Balance Druid
    PSN: Betrayed
    Steam: Betrayed
    Twitch: TMGBetrayed

Yes they are bad. Blizzard keeps wondering why players want more content so soon. This is one of the reasons. Even though I'm quite happy doing warfronts to catch up gear wise >)