Thread: Aplication

Default Aplication

Hello
    My name is Diogo, im a 36yo portugese male.
    i have started playing wow in classic and went all the way to WotLK. at the time i tryied to sell my account for wich i got banned, but i thought i wouldnt play again due to its time consuming. things have change and i started palying again a year ago. back in the day i did raiding (gruul, magtheridon, serpenshrine, all the way to nax.)(i didnt raid in classic)
    so i got my main char a BM hunter ilvl 177 that didnt use much due to only doing PuGs so i got a druid to raid and mythic to wich i got Nzoth hc down and up tpo +13 mythic, but my main is allways the hunter and i havent even lvled the druid yet, i also have a prot pala for when is needed. i will be lvling these two when i have time, but im focusing on my main atm, but can easily lvl them and use if needed too.
    Brabodaxixa is my main hunter
    Panoramixx my druid
    Undvarth my pala
    my objective for now is to join a serious guild where i can have a spot for the coming heroic/mythic content and have good mythic + groups to advance since im in an overcrowded guild atm and having a raid spot seems dfificult.

best regards.

edit. im in hakkar server and i got to know about youre guild recruitment throu the guild finder.
    also have holy priest Brolic and destro lock Demonia (i havent really palyed with Demonia bcs its recently lvled)

Default Re: Aplication

When can i expect a reply?

Default Re: Aplication

Hey Brabodaxixa, thanks for your interest. I gather if you whisper anyone online in game you they can send you an invite. I've given things a poke on our Discord as well.