Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So cya Renegade legion....

Default So cya Renegade legion....

If u wonder why i left the guild here are some facts about woot hapened.I am not an sob that gets his t2 and afterwards he gquits

Thats the pm i send to an officer

On monday i experienced some difficulties with my isp and i finally got DC.Yesterday i got back online after an smashing day at work and i was chain ganked at the aq40 entrance.I runned in the end and omg i was lucky..there near entrence was my fellow guildie 50.I asked him for water ..he passes by ignoring me.I inv him he declines.
    Theres something i really need to tell u here..in raids i learned not to ask 50 water or buff couse ussualy he will decline my request.
    Anyway i ask him i w is it about me something that i did u ignor me...still nothing

In meanwhile theres a discussion in gchat about not beeing advertising in gmotd nothing about any raid.I dared to say that we should use the good momentum of killing sartura and do some more attempts on fangkriss.
    Then all of a sudenly in gchat 50 tells me that there no 40 man for yesterday and i should better read the gmotd.I w him really? he w me back do not cross me? i w him or woot and afterwards he demoted me to initiate.

I type in gchat about a fellow guildie that refuses to help or give water and he give me the STFU in gchat.I type gquit in anger.

I am 30 years old and i am an trauma field surgeon for the romanian army and yesterady i have been operating a smashed dude for almost 10 hours...i wanted to get some fun after a tough day and i run in to this situation.
    I always thought a guild must look like a brotherhood sort of gathering not to be a place for som1 to express their rl frustrations,ego and greed for power.
    From woot i hear 50 really has some good reason for beeing grumpy and all .............. and i give him the benefit of an good motive for this fact..but afterwards i hear a voice calling me fucktard and retard etc.
    Anyway later yesterday i joined a RL raid in AQ 20 for Moam and Buru.
    Today i asked Hincie to help me with a reinv .He said
    that he doubt that he can help me so i turn to u in this matter...i think u really can mediate this and i want back in.

Thats woot hapened then.Now i know that the voice calling me names it was not 50,but another mage.I also knew that my request to rejoin has been denied on bassis of me trashtalking ppl ^^ (thats someting i nevere recall myself doing but i hear it offen on TS),and beeing afk on unappropiate times(tahts somehow true on the last and first BWL clearing i had some severe rl issues to attend,but i was cought in the midle of the supresion room clearings...they solve till Broodlord and reoccured right after the first Dragon)
    Guess nothing from the good things i did mattered ...like that fact i was the only lock with hs in kargath able to get more ppl in raid for chromie and later for the neff killing on ur last all BWL clearing in one nite.Also theres the fact that on many occasions i was the only one doing CoE for the mages...couse other fellow class memmbres were reticent even on doing CoS for the sake of our class dps.
    I would have wanted more flexibility from ur leadership, like beeing able to review the raid callendar acording to the guild progress on daily bassis...couse i think it is somehow odd to have 45+ ppl online on the raid start hour in an BWL day and under 30 for rest of the raids esspecially for the new content ones.Otherwise is somehow less likely for u to hope on an Naxx wing clearing till Xmass..maybe eventill TBC.
    I would have wanted to usses the agro reducing bonus of my nemesis set for the guild raids and show woot a sort of dps a lock can do without pulling agro.

So gl in ur efforts and hwo knows maybe after an time of reclussion outside any guild i might reaplie here ...or somewhere else
    Blessedone
    Comments plz.
    PS:I await PM from those i trashtalked,u have my appologies in advance if i did so.

You're right, a game should be about having fun. We don't play games to be belittled, shouted or bitched at.

I despair at how often I see that people don't feel that way (in WoW and in other games)

I personally had no problem with you, and am sad to see you go. Especially because of such a minor incident, but I guess there were some other things that were bugging people.
    Anyway, the best of luck to you and I hope you will find what you are looking for in WoW

Sorry to see you go mate, especially over such a petty issue
    Last edited by leanmeankillingmachine; Monday, 4th December 2006 at 08:38.

I for one knew blessed from back in fractured, none there saw him as an annoyance, or trashtalker but instead they saw him as a really friendly chap.
    And so did i, i suppose.

I also never noticed blessed talking trash, atleast not more then other ppl did.. including myself. So whats the deal? Is it just some officer showing its muscles? I dont think and hope so.

Whatever beef u have with blessed, cant u just forgive and forget?
    If not, i atleast tried and i want to wish u a happy gaming future blessed =)

I don't know the details, but I'm always a sad panda when things happen like this. All the best.

Right, since everyone seems so keen on painting a picture of Fifty on a powertrip i'll say my share. Didn't want to at first since i consider Blessed a nice bloke overall.

Yes Fifty was having a bad day due to personal matters. But Blessed kept going and going in /g about how we should do a 40-man raid although none was planned for the day and he had already been told multiple times that it's not a raiding day and he should pushing for one.

So Blessed wasn't kindly suggesting we do one but had kept nagging about the issue for a while even though repeatedly been told to can it - by officers and members alike. That's when Fifty snapped and demoted him to "Learn to /w" to stop the guildchat spam. Like a proper drama queen Blessed gquit the next second.

At that moment consensus in the guild was that if he's quitting due to that even though he's seen it done to others on numerous times (yes, mainly to Dreg but still) then good riddance enforced with the following:

- Considering Blessed's gear his dps is shite, i mean proper shite not the warlock brand pull-aggro-die-end-of-dps -shite.

- It wasn't the first time Blessed's been nagging about what we should do and when to do it regardless of other people's opinions.

- Blessed is constantly in habit of afk'ing for unaccounted duration without a mention and acting pissy when he's been replaced in the raid when he comes back.

- It was a bit thick to have a go at Mega for blowing Geddon bomb in group when you proceeded to do the same thing to mention one occasion when Blessed has smacktalked other Renegades.

Lean, Wig, how about finding out what's what next time before jumping into conclusions?

And Omniel, if you're so anxious to jump at a oldschool Renegade to defend someone you met on your little summer adventures then are you sure you're playing for the right guild? Because as i recall Fifty didn't jump ship for purple stuff with higher numbers when the shit hit the fan whereas you did.

That's my take on this. If it offended anyone then tough fucking cookies, go cry under the stairs.

- Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhead View Post
    That's my take on this. If it offended anyone then tough fucking cookies, go cry under the stairs.
    I think Blessedone was secretly 50's bit-on-the-side and things got out of hand This stinks of a cover up!

*eats gun's tough cookies of authority*

<3 gunhead

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhead View Post
    And Omniel, if you're so anxious to jump at a oldschool Renegade to defend someone you met on your little summer adventures then are you sure you're playing for the right guild? Because as i recall Fifty didn't jump ship for purple stuff with higher numbers when the shit hit the fan whereas you did.
    Well 50 left the guild once too if i recall it + he switched mains 3 times!! whereas i did it once (and had to undergo serious penalties) but when i came back i HAD to come back on my shaman cause he had better gear. Yep that really showed u wanted the person behind Omniel back and not the gear, ahum! When 50 came back he became member instantly, maintained his DKP and didnt had to go through an application.
    And eventho Omniel needs less gear then Fifty does i sure did help out alot more in instances where i didnt need loot, wheraes 50 doesnt even bother showing up for! First he abanonded ZG when he was done with it, then he practilly abandoned MC.. so who is the real lootwhore here?
    And i didnt leave RL in the summer in search of purple loot.

Feels abit like censorship if u dont even allow me to try and stick up for a person in a friendly way if ur go ahead and flame my arse about it.