Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hincie UI v1.0

I like the updated agunitframes.

I might even rip them out of your zip n use them myself! ;o

noticed you have decursive in there, been using it myself for a while but never really liked the micro frames, today i finally swapped it out for grid + clique, since as mages we dont really give a shit about peoples hp or anything else, it nice to know when people are dead but thats about as far as i ever bothered. anyway, with clique set up i can 1 click decurse party/raid and 1 click buff them using the same addons, ive added an aura state for arcane intellect so if a mana user is missing my buff they are highlighted red.

takes a while to get to grips with all the grid options - and removing the vast amount of info it can report - which is not really required by mages, but im liking it alot more so far.

for 5 mans i still like having my aguf visible with grid close to my buttons for easy decursing.

Cool will give it a go. If you aint tried baggins Praiah do it!

im guessing its a bag mod , been using one bag/bank etc but currently im using 0 bag mods, quite nice to have an 18 slot with gear in that i know where to find easily,

finally got round to adding wardrobe2 today not that i change gear much, i know alot of people seem to go for closetgnome but wardrobe does what i need it to do.

wish there was an updated version of cryolsis or something similar that wasnt based on a bloody sphere though, everything in my ui is pretty nice and neat apart from the bloody sphere, and im too lazy to be re-adding all the conjure/gems/portal icons.

out of the may ui's ive seen recently this 1 has to rate on my favourites list for functionality and looks, http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...rt+Kael%27thas

Honestly try baggins. It doesnt move anything about in your bags, it just gives you another window up when you bind a key to opening it (I use B now) and it'll automatically put all your items into different sections. But you could always just have your old bags bound to a key also (i use Shift+B) incase you need to access the old messy bag.

Yea like the look of that UI just i dont know if i could handle one chat log anymore, the spam is just too much for me. Whats the compilation anyway? Sure i remember seeing it about just cant remember what the name is

the compliation is found on lrguild.org forums, cant remember the name though, but its set up for optimal resolution to record fraps in that video.

I gave baggins a quick try on silvermoon this afternoon seems very nice in the way it sorts junk into virtual bags.

It is really nice, you just need to to tweak it a bit. But that's easily done.

Called KerpIU, installed it, lovely.
    http://www.lrguild.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3175